Technical Support Contract » Key Features
Telephone Support on Demand
- Get quick help for all your technical needs. In most cases, DownHome Solutions is able to provide on-the-spot response to your inquiries; same-day service is guaranteed.
- This includes help with installation, trouble-shooting software technical issues, handling network configuration issues (for network licensees), answering “how-to” questions, giving advice on booking unusual loans, handling special transactions, and more.
- Unlimited number of calls, up to two hours of telephone technical support per month.
- Telephone training sessions are available by appointment, in 30-minute or 1-hour blocks. Training sessions may be tailored to your needs — from beginning level software orientation to handling special loan cases. New staff are encouraged to call for an overview session.
Built-In Software Upgrades
- Organizations who are under a service contract will automatically be entitled to any new release or upgrade for the DownHome Loan Manager software edition or add-on module licensed and covered under the contract. Such upgrades will be available at no additional cost, except for shipping and handling.
Guaranteed Rate on Customized Programming
- If your organization wants special customized features (e.g., unique reports, extra data fields, etc.), these must be purchased separately. However, DownHome Solutions will guarantee a low hourly rate to organizations who are covered by an annual service plan. During the contract period, DownHome Solutions will not exceed its prevailing hourly rate at the beginning of the annual contract period. (Current rate is a low $75.00 per hour.)
- The cost for a 12-month service contract is calculated at 20% of the total software license purchased (e.g., core system, add-on modules, network services, etc.)
» DLM Basic Edition, single-user version » $360
» DLM Select Edition, single-user version » $440
» DLM Select Edition, with multiple-user network license » $570